• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

HOTFLIPS Super Supply Sale!!!!!!!!!!!

210 posts in this topic

Thank you!!

Just a note. Although Charles doesn't post on here all the time, he is the one packing up about 90 percent of the orders. He deserves some Kudos too.

Jeff

(worship) We need to start a hall of fame list with these guys on the top of the list. I see no reason for me to get my supplies from anywhere else now.

:banana: These guys are the BEST! :banana:

I had problems getting a payment sent and had to call in after hours. I think it was Jeff I spoke with, "No problem!", he says and takes all the info. I got my package on Wednesday, well packed and just as ordered. Just a real pleasure to do business with. (thumbs u

What can be learned from this thread.... Those sellers who are top notch, these sellers are treated well, praised, and are rightfully receiving the adulation of the masses. It is like Smurf land, or a basket full of puppies.

But what darkness lurks just under the surface waiting to smite those who have ended up on the darkside! Just an observation, and I wish all of real life had such clear cut consequences!

Thank you!!

Just a note. Although Charles doesn't post on here all the time, he is the one packing up about 90 percent of the orders. He deserves some Kudos too.

Jeff

(worship) We need to start a hall of fame list with these guys on the top of the list. I see no reason for me to get my supplies from anywhere else now.

No doubt. It makes all the controversy over *that other guy* seem pointless. Hot Flips is the move, why look elsewhere?

Yeah from what I have seen (though I didnt buy anything) HotFlips will certainly get my next order. I am planning on changing ALL my books over to Mylites and Halfbacks soon. Just wish I could have taken advantage of this sale....just bad timing.

By the way, I did get my order from "yous guys" yesterday, looks great, thanks.

What is next show you are scheduled at may I ask?

We will be at Clifton, NJ next Sunday with some new collection we got in. Next major show will be Baltimore. Can't wait for that one, such a great atmosphere. Then Wizard New York, then Boston comic con, then Chillertheatre in NJ. Everyone of those shows (except Clifton) are back to back weekends in October. :(

Received my shipment about 15 minutes ago. (thumbs u

Jeff: I apologize for being so terse with you in our PM's. I was ticked off because my order quantity kept dropping but Jeff explained to me what was going on and took care of my needs as fast as he could. I've always promoted the products and service that HotFlips provides and will continue to do so. You put that other comic supply guy to shame! Thank you sir! :applause: