• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Tales of Suspense COMPLETE run #s 1 - 99

6 posts in this topic

I have a complete low grade run of TOS for sale. Average grade is at least G/VG 3.0. #39 is Fa/Gd, maybe a little nicer. Overstreet Guide is a little under $4,000 for the run. PM me with offers or scan requests. I won't break up the run at least not at this time. Thanks! smile.gif

Congrats on your achievement (assuming it was you who put the run together)!

What is it about completing a run that makes you want to sell the books? I'm old enough to have acquired, sold and started again on a number of different runs. I think I will always regret selling my golden age CapAms though. sorry.gif

I guess it's the sense of accomplishment. Then you move onto to the next big thing! Yeah, I would've regretted selling a GA Cap run too.

I had a REALLY nice Thor Journey Into Mystery run (83 - 125) about 3 years ago and after I bought the last issue that I needed, I sold it. Lots of White Mountains and other pedigrees. Regretted it ever since and now I'm trying to put a decent run back together - at about 3X the cost so far. foreheadslap.gif