• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Stuff fell off the back of a truck SALE!

10 posts in this topic

tongue.giftongue.giftongue.giftongue.gif Check it out HERE ....

And feel free to bump this thread so other people find out... smile.gif

Since most people won't touch a thread once it goes past 10 replies... tongue.gif

In the meantime... somebody sell me a nice copy of DC Special Series 1.... please... 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

In the meantime... somebody sell me a nice copy of DC Special Series 1.... please...

Do I get a finders fee for this? tongue.gif

DC Special Series 1 (VF/NM)

There's a CGC 9.2 on Ebay right now... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Yet another victim of DC's lack of originality during the 1970s...

That's DC Special 1... I want DC Special Series 1... 893naughty-thumb.gif

I had assumed that you were not looking for a DC Special 1, so the link I gave goes to an Adams cover DC Special Series 1. Is that the one you are looking for?

juggle.gif

Correct book... but I can't for the life of me get the link to work... I even went to the main tias site and did a search and it gave me the match (at $17.50) but when I try to pull up the book itself my cursor just spins and spins... confused-smiley-013.gif

Anybody feel like stealing the scan and posting it for me? Somehow I doubt Vince is gonna take the time for a $20 sale... tongue.gif

In the meantime... somebody sell me a nice copy of DC Special Series 1.... please...

Do I get a finders fee for this? tongue.gif

DC Special Series 1 (VF/NM)

There's a CGC 9.2 on Ebay right now... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Yet another victim of DC's lack of originality during the 1970s...

That's DC Special 1... I want DC Special Series 1... 893naughty-thumb.gif

Well, thank cod for that! I was REALLY starting to wonder why you would want that POS. With all the "heroes" looming and leering like child molesters at a Chuck E. Cheese...