• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ogami's Shadow Gallery!

7,518 posts in this topic

I love Krull.

I like it too. Not a great film - it's your basic quest movie - and it's hurt by some of the special effects limitations of the time, particularly the sequence with the Beast at the end (complete waste of a really great creature costume). But I think it has some really good, original story gimmicks and some genuinely creepy moments - like the Slayers rising out of the bog.

I love Krull.

I like it too. Not a great film - it's your basic quest movie - and it's hurt by some of the special effects limitations of the time, particularly the sequence with the Beast at the end (complete waste of a really great creature costume). But I think it has some really good, original story gimmicks and some genuinely creepy moments - like the Slayers rising out of the bog.

I try to watch it as the eleven year old who saw it in the theaters, and not over think it. It has plot holes you could fly an Airbus through!

I started Dune last night. I made it through all of two pages before I was distracted.

I ended up watching this for twenty minutes before I fell asleep. lol

I wanted one of those glaives so bad when I was a kid. It was like the uber ninja star.

Yeah that thing was awesome. Am I remembering right the Atari game and that was your main weapon? And it was huge in the game.

I wanted to chime in and say I really wish I had the time to contribute here. I know the Dune Universe extremely well. I am enjoying the discussion as much as I have the time to follow it.

I have been thinking about the Raskolnikov comparison all day.

That was all Tup and I immediately loved it too.

Join us when you can!

My new favorite Star Trek episode.

"Star Trek captains don't easily succumb to...fear." Janeway. THAW episode. :banana:

Then did Neelix pee his pants and run to the pretend doctor?

lol

The best thing abou Atari 2600 games was the cover art. :cloud9:

I love Atari game cover art from the 1980s! Anyone know where I can collect poster size renditions?

lol

The best thing abou Atari 2600 games was the cover art. :cloud9:

I love Atari game cover art from the 1980s! Anyone know where I can collect poster size renditions?

No idea but a lot of those covers were fantastic. Except the Activision covers although their games were usually better.