• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ogami's Shadow Gallery!

7,518 posts in this topic

wow, the great daybed controversy.

I'm speechless. Except I'm smirking at the idea that none of the guys who are so vocal about my manhood could likely rewire, demo, construct, or build said room.

Please, carry on. I couldn't possibly care less what one individual on the internet thinks of my manhood. :roflmao:

We were just kidding, don't get all offended.

I did have to look up daybed on google images though. Will you be putting a duvet on it? lol

:foryou:

"Why do we know what this word means? Does it bring any value to our lives?"

wow, the great daybed controversy.

I'm speechless. Except I'm smirking at the idea that none of the guys who are so vocal about my manhood could likely rewire, demo, construct, or build said room.

Please, carry on. I couldn't possibly care less what one individual on the internet thinks of my manhood. :roflmao:

We were just kidding, don't get all offended.

I did have to look up daybed on google images though. Will you be putting a duvet on it? lol

:foryou:

"Why do we know what this word means? Does it bring any value to our lives?"

:applause:

So here's the Reveal!

Display wall. (with daybed)

ComicBookRoomRedo136.jpg

That's just awesome, I love the colors, and the wood stain.

That fact that you did it all yourself is astounding, it's a pro-looking job.

Now all you need is a padlock (on the inside) of the door.

C

We are space challenged in our house, seeing you have a dedicated man cave makes me want to move!

Really nice work, congrats.

Here is a brighter shot of your wall, and nerd bunk.

ComicBookRoomRedo136.jpg

ComicBookRoomRedo138.jpg

This wall is just left of the main display wall. I think this is the first photo of it.

That's all, gents! (and ladies) I hope you enjoyed it!

I will gladly answer any and and all constructiion and design related questions you may have, including any of your daybed related needs.