• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

2004 BIG BIG Overstreet Guide - PreOrders due Jan 25th

13 posts in this topic

Greetings again... smile.gif

I thought I had posted this a couple weeks ago... but I guess I didn't.

Orders have long since been turned in for the regular hardcover and softcover Overstreets (thanks again to everyone who ordered). Orders are now coming due for the spiral-bound BIG BIG Guide.

To be honest, my discount blows on these Big Big Guides. Counting freight charges, it's almost impossible for me to make any money on them. I guess with the lack of advertising Gemstone is really just putting these out to be nice and can't make any money on them either. So in the spirit of giving, I won't even try to turn a profit on them! tongue.gif

Cover Price is $37.00.

Release Date is scheduled for May 30th (which is highly unlikely considering it's 6 weeks after the regular guide and is on a Sunday... confused.gif )

I'll do these at $28 including domestic shipping. International shipping is nigh impossible given the size and weight, but I will be happy to try...

Orders due by next Saturday (the 25th) and I would appreciate payments by then as well, but I can be easily distracted by shiny objects and well-performed Tahitian dance...

Drop me a PM to order. And feel free to check out my ICE STORM thread for a few gajillion trades.

And just remember, BHT is added to preserve product freshness. 893naughty-thumb.gif

'House

shocked.gif

What up dog?

Nothing much. Just sent some greggy rejects to banner and watching CSI now! cloud9.gif So...do I get a pass? BTW...I don't really care about the others. Just get one for me! grin.gif

shocked.gif

What up dog?

Nothing much. Just sent some greggy rejects to banner and watching CSI now! cloud9.gif So...do I get a pass? BTW...I don't really care about the others. Just get one for me! grin.gif

I dunno yet... I sent some price variants to CGC today... We'll have to see if anyone still cares about those... confused-smiley-013.gif

shocked.gif

What up dog?

I dunno yet... I sent some price variants to CGC today... We'll have to see if anyone still cares about those... confused-smiley-013.gif

Price variants you say? I just listed some too...we'll see if there is any caring for these by Sunday?

web page

shocked.gif

What up dog?

Price variants you say? I just listed some too...we'll see if there is any caring for these by Sunday?

web page

Spammer!!!

shocked.gif

What up dog?

web page

$60 huh?

What should I charge for my 9.2? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

shocked.gif

What up dog?

web page

$60 huh?

What should I charge for my 9.2? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

$350

a 9.2 of this book? Not yet on the census, huh...if you've got it then it is Top Copy currently...post it and see tongue.gif and if greggy is paying $350 - sell it to him...I've paid that on a couple of zencomics top census cap variants, only because serpi had driven them up foreheadslap.gif - I see BTW that he is battling it out with greggy and bonds on a DC 100 pager - some worthless CGC 9.6 Superman confused-smiley-013.gif $540 for that? Why?

a 9.2 of this book? Not yet on the census, huh...if you've got it then it is Top Copy currently...post it and see tongue.gif and if greggy is paying $350 - sell it to him...I've paid that on a couple of zencomics top census cap variants, only because serpi had driven them up foreheadslap.gif - I see BTW that he is battling it out with greggy and bonds on a DC 100 pager - some worthless CGC 9.6 Superman confused-smiley-013.gif $540 for that? Why?
OH....we're just thrill bidding against Serpi but I'm out! Screw you Carl...it's not worthless! mad.gif

Screw you Carl...it's not worthless! mad.gif

PROVE IT!

is it a key 100 pager with yet more reprints of crappy Supes stories? some great artist on the cover? Another Neal Adams masterpiece? tongue.gif Educate me in your DC Follies...

893applaud-thumb.gif