• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Comics and Insurance

Do you insure your comics from loss?  

96 members have voted

1. 1. Do you insure your comics from loss?

7 posts in this topic

An interesting thing I found out from my homeowner's insurance is that they don't insure my collectibles. I noticed that there's a company listed in CBG--"Collectibles Insurance Agency" at www.collectinsure.com.

Has anyone had any experience with this or any other collectibles company? By the look of the poll thus far, it doesn't sound like a bad idea to check it out...

I sent away for their package.It was very informative and seemed quite useful,not too expensive. I added a rider to my homeowners policy that covers up to $20,000 in collectables.That and the insurance I have on my over-appraised original Peter Max's and Dali's allows me to sleep fairly well at night.I have many of my good books in a fireproof box that is designed to protect them so we shall see.

I sent away for their package.It was very informative and seemed quite useful,not too expensive. I added a rider to my homeowners policy that covers up to $20,000 in collectibles.That and the insurance I have on my over-appraised original Peter Max's and Dali's allows me to sleep fairly well at night.I have many of my good books in a fireproof box that is designed to protect them so we shall see.