• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Looking for a non-comic book OT

4 posts in this topic

hi.gif

I am currently in search of a Icewind Dale Strategy Guide. I was prevented from bidding on this one last week due to that damn half hour brown out. My bid would have surely taken it. mad.gif No luck since...

The only place that has them that I could find was some crack smokers at Amazon who what $50 for one. That's over 500%-1000% of eBay market value! They should change their name to Mile High Amazon.

Here is all the info you should need to help me get one. Please don't confuse it with the guide for the expansion which looks the exact same except it's a light green color and says "Heart of Winter" on the front. I already have that one.

Published By Sybex

Computer Game Hint Book

ISBN Number: 0-7821-2784-3

Author: Chris Avallone, Jason Suinn

Release Date: July 2000

Format: Paperback book (284 pages). Poster

Picture of front cover:

.jpg]http://boards.collectors-society.com/attachments//367750-iwdstrat[1].jpg

If it was NM and still had the poster great, but a excellent (VF-up) but slightly used copy would be acceptable.

I'm willing to pay more than the eBay bargin price of $5-$10, but not the crack smoking price. PM me or post here if you find any pointers.

Thanks in advance for any help. flowerred.gif

589a8bb088f96_367750-iwdstrat1.jpg.64afd5be3fad13f26f4cd16724a5815f.jpg