• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I Sell The Dead

4 posts in this topic

Once in a blue moon I'll buy a modern just because it looks interesting, even though plunking down $5 gives me heart palpatations (I consider it relationship building with my LCS so that I'm not always the guy who only goes into the $1 or less box when he walks in). Had no idea what this was about. And, of course, I left in the office yesterday before reading it and now I'm going on a trip....

So what did people think of it? It says its a one shot...but that last page looks like there'll be more (I didn't read it, just flipped through it). I guess if they sell more than 200 copies.....my LCS only had one on the rack when I got there at 4 p.m.

I passed on the Kirkman/McFarlane thing...anything that is that "anticipated" can't be good! (Not to mention, when there are SOOOOO many copies on the rack by 4 pm on a wed I figure I'll see it in the dollar box)

Kick was also one of those "anticipated" books, but first prints are still selling for a lot.

My LCS still has a full rack holder of them (Haunted).

I liked I Sell the Dead, but I wonder where it goes from there. I totally missed the movie coming out, although horror usually isn't an option for us with us only seeing 2 or 3 movies a year.