• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Total newbie asked question for the 10000 time?

3 posts in this topic

I have never sent books off to be graded. I have a few to send, but don't know where to start. Yes, I read the CGC site, but to tell you the truth, I couldn't even find the form sheet to fill out? I know this is a redundant question, but I want to know the real scoop from the pros. Thanks and sorry for the headache, 893frustrated.gif

Higghawker

That link never takes you to an actual sub form,(just an ex.)...and all the stores or approved associates that are shown,occasionally have your logo on their front page,and if you click....it takes you right back to your sub. page,how to etc...w/ only the ex. again.Then if you pay (the other option)to join collectors society in order to go thru them b/c you can't ever find the form,.....their link sends you once again to your sub. page w/ the ex.!!.........Please show us the "actual sub. form" online anywhere so that we can begin the filling out process....Can this just not be done?.....Thank you,.....