• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Official Tick Appreciation Thread
7 7

2,264 posts in this topic

Before SDCC the NEC e-mail newsletter mentioned that they would have the ashcans for Tick 1 and 2 as well the 1st app newsletter for sale at their booth.

I've never seen a #2 ashcan. Did anyone get a peek at it?

Hello!

I am a big Tick fan and you can see all my collection here:

http://comics.www.collectors-society.com/registry/comics/PeopleSetDetail.aspx?PeopleSetID=17725

I am the winner 5 years in a row of the Best Tick set. I got the full Ben Edlund run with many CGC SS also and not to mention some very very rare Tick comics. Like the Tick #2 Error print and the 4 Tick #12 special variant identify by CGC.

But I decide to focus my comics collection on Amazing Spider-Man (CGC or regular copie) and so I want to offer my collection for trade or sell maybe?

So if anybody is interrested, PM please.

Thanks!

PS: I want to sell/trade my Tick collection in one piece, not separately.

Edited by Erik B

Gadzukes, I'm a nube. I was referring to the image of The Tick #1 Gold Ashcan that I saw here on the forum. I was also wondering if CGC would plaque the first appearance of The Tick in NEC Newsletter No. 14 1986? (is nube spelled noob?)