• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

1300 marvel books make me an offer. All must go!

23 posts in this topic

Mid grade and up...most of them are in the 9 range or higher. Ask Aces on the quality of the ASM lot he won from me. They would fall in with those. I believe he resold many as 9.4 or higher. Some of the earlier FF have spine ware and will pull those down, but the rest will go 9. I hope this help's.

Rich

I found a tiny handful that were so nice I was going to send them in a modern lot to CGC.

I wonder how nice a comic has to be to get a 9.9 or a 10... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

And yet.....I'm getting VG's. mad.gif

Probably at a 100% mark-up as well. 893naughty-thumb.gif

Mid grade and up...most of them are in the 9 range or higher. Ask Aces on the quality of the ASM lot he won from me. They would fall in with those. I believe he resold many as 9.4 or higher. Some of the earlier FF have spine ware and will pull those down, but the rest will go 9. I hope this help's.

Rich

I found a tiny handful that were so nice I was going to send them in a modern lot to CGC.

I wonder how nice a comic has to be to get a 9.9 or a 10... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

And yet.....I'm getting VG's. mad.gif

Probably at a 100% mark-up as well. 893naughty-thumb.gif

VGFs! sumo.gif

The nicer ones were 90s books.

Not the 70s/80s I'm sending you.

They were all VGFs/FVFs.

Well boys, here's your last chance to grab it before it's gone. If you want any scans let me know. Top offer is still $500.

To review. $650 gets half of shipping, $850 gets total free shipping.

Good Luck

Rich