• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Highest Graded Copy

41 posts in this topic

I wouldn't mind seeing the HGC from some of you folks. You only get to put up one book though. Here is mine which is a great book but a rather lame cover (the art not the condition).

Second "rule": if there are more than one grade you still get HGC status even if it has notes or doesn't have the best pages. Unrestored Golden Age only needless to say.

http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2004-1/605515/sup61cgc.jpg

I only read the kryptonite story and the origin story. The interesting part about the kryptonite is that it is gold and not green. Though it is not "gold" kryptonite. The origin story is much better than the one in 53 as Superman watches his parents as they race against time before Krypton blows up. The cover design is kind of lame but there you have it

BTW nice Pep above

Ed

That Action is smokin... is there a problem with the back cover 9.0 looks harsh.

No, the back cover is actually really nice. I think the book deserves at least a 9.2. I've often wondered how this copy compares to the Mile High, which I assume hasn't been graded.