• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

100+ Pacific Coasts, 200+ New high-grade CGC's, Amazing Fantasy 15 CGC 9.4, etc

8 posts in this topic

Dear CGC Forumites:

Over two hundred vintage CGC Graded comic books were listed on ComicLink very recently, including the following highlights:

AMAZING FANTASY #15 CGC 9.4 (1ST APPEARANCE AND ORIGIN OF SPIDER-MAN)

About 100 CGC Graded comic books from the PACIFIC COAST PEDIGREE COLLECTION

Hundreds of other CGC-Graded high-grade Marvel keys such as X-MEN 94 CGC 9.6 and TALES OF SUSPENSE #39 CGC 8.5

I encourage collectors to keep checking the For Sale and Auction sections of www.comiclink.com at least once a day to get first shot at new listings - items are listed throughout the day, every day. Also, if you have any vintage material that you are interested in selling, we are interested in either helping you sell it through ComicLink or buying it outright. Feel free to email me or give me a call if interested - or simply register with us then click "Sell" at the top of any page to apply to be a seller.

There are an enormous amount of benefits you will get from selling comic books on ComicLink as opposed to using other selling venues.

Click on the link below to find out more (we promise, you'll be glad you did!):

http://www.comiclink.com/./services.asp

Wishing You All The Best In 2004,

Josh Nathanson, ComicLink

www.comiclink.com

Email - buysell@comiclink.com

Phone - 718/423-6079

Don't forget to check out the large selection of new listings each day (both For Sale and Auction) on our new, automated site - www.comiclink.com

And, if you are a collector looking for anything not currently listed, try our new automated Wantlist service to be notified automatically via email as soon as the item you want in the condition you want is listed!

ComicLink is now the ultimate tool for buyers and sellers!

Is there any push to get scan up on all the auctions?

I like to see what I'm buying before I buy it.

confused.gif

thumbsup2.gif

Especially on the raw books over $100 in value.