• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

your most prized pedigreed ga book?

163 posts in this topic

I have a couple other pedigrees (Crippen D, Rockord, Lost Valley), but this one is my favorite. It is Ohio. Oddly enough, I know absolutely nothing about this pedigree, except that if the other books in it are this nice, then it is a truely oustanding group of books. The preservation of this book is well beyond many others that I have seen. This is a tough,mostly black cover and the other colors just jump off the page. Also, ficion house is known for its off reds otherwise known as "fiction house orange" through poor printing inks. This one show Lyssa (girl on cover) in a bold red dress. Pictures can't do this one justice, it is cool to look at in hand.

Halloween2009369.jpg

I have some ped books, but I think this one is my favorite because it's from the greatest pedigree of them all. That, and the cover is pretty cool

Spook221CHURCH.jpg

This cover reminds me of that "Sleepy Hollow" movie with Johnny Depp. LB Cole cover doesn't hurt either (thumbs u

I think I'll go with this one:

wf17.jpg

That's how Signiture Series books should be done, instead of writing on the cover (I'm big on signing the first page rather than the cover). (thumbs u

Since I've already posted the MF #52 Rockford copy in the other thread, I suppose I'll go with this one.

MF56-1.jpg[/img]

If I owned that book, it would indeed be my grail!! (Only a Batman #1 would trump it). That's my favorite More Fun, and to have the Church copy of it?

:cloud9:

I have some ped books, but I think this one is my favorite because it's from the greatest pedigree of them all. That, and the cover is pretty cool

Spook221CHURCH.jpg

This cover reminds me of that "Sleepy Hollow" movie with Johnny Depp. LB Cole cover doesn't hurt either (thumbs u

Thanks, Vaughn. I have no doubt the cover was influenced by "The Legend Of Sleepy Hollow", aside from the guy hanging in the background

Since I've already posted the MF #52 Rockford copy in the other thread, I suppose I'll go with this one.

MF56-1.jpg

even a timely guy has to swoon over that thing. my only problem with it is why the hell it's only 9.2. what a book, mark. [hee hee, what a bookmark]