• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ignorant newbie question, please forgive...

10 posts in this topic

"Have a cigar" ???

There are a few Have A Cigar folders now in General, Gold and I believe Silver. The intent is simple: A place for fiolks to show off recent acquisitions of books they are especially proud of - kind of like when a new father pases out cigars. Get it? smile.gif

"Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar"

...but usually it's an overripe banana in disguise...

I too would like to see the "Yogi visits the U.N." in greater detail... post it to the SA 'have a cigar,' or ...wasn't there another 'have a cigar' for obscure books and publishers? It had a bunch of Charltons and so forth pictured...?

That's the ticket... we need to revive that thread a bit... I'll try to post a couple of high grade SA Lulus to that thread this evening smile.gif

I'll post a couple of Charlton pre-codes as well. They will look most out of sorts with the rest but they ARE Charlton!

That's the ticket... we need to revive that thread a bit... I'll try to post a couple of high grade SA Lulus to that thread this evening smile.gif

I'll post a couple of Charlton pre-codes as well. They will look most out of sorts with the rest but they ARE Charlton!

All sorts are welcome.... 893applaud-thumb.gifthumbsup2.gifcloud9.gif