• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Which is more important in a dealer? Price Or Selection?

Where on the spectrum is your ideal dealer? Assume these are the "marked" prices and that you may be able to negotiate a little or get an occasional discount but this is the starting point.  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Where on the spectrum is your ideal dealer? Assume these are the "marked" prices and that you may be able to negotiate a little or get an occasional discount but this is the starting point.

24 posts in this topic

So just because he didn't know it was X-Men #202, you aren't going to do business with him? I guess I can understand. I once asked my LCS owner for the first appearance of Speedball, and he pulled out a New Warriors #1. I cried myself to sleep that night, and couldn't digest any solids for a week.

Hey, jerk, I already trashed myself for it. You're late to the party, Slo-Mo!

acclaim.gif

So just because he didn't know it was X-Men #202, you aren't going to do business with him? I guess I can understand. I once asked my LCS owner for the first appearance of Speedball, and he pulled out a New Warriors #1. I cried myself to sleep that night, and couldn't digest any solids for a week.

acclaim.gif

Who's trashing you?

It took a lot of courage for me to tell that story, and the flashbacks are causing me more stress than your geeky revulsion ever could. You just don't understand! No one understands! No one ever understands me, or sees me for me! I'm leaving this place, and I'm not coming back.

acclaim.gif

Who's trashing you?

It took a lot of courage for me to tell that story, and the flashbacks are causing me more stress than your geeky revulsion ever could. You just don't understand! No one understands! No one ever understands me, or sees me for me! I'm leaving this place, and I'm not coming back.

Well. Thank god HE'S gone. Now we can get this party started! 893applaud-thumb.gif