• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

nuffsaidcollectibles - anyone dealt with them?

3 posts in this topic

I did win an auction off of this guy maybe six months ago or so. A Miller Daredevil lot of about 10 books. I don't remember any problems but he did have some kind of typo in the ad that I caught AFTER buying and paying with PayPal. He mentioned in the ad that the lot contained the comic with the first appearance of Elektra, but did not mention which issue that was in (it was in #168). He did however mention all the issues that WERE in the lot, in which #168 was not. I should have checked the guide first to confirm which issue contained the first appearance but I did not. Anyway, I e-mailed the guy about it, he admitted to making a mistake and said that he was incorrect stating this first appearance was included. He offered a partial refund or credit which I was happy with. Basically, he fixed a problem, shipped the items, I think it took about two weeks to receive. No complaints. -----Sid