• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Thinking of starting an Ebay Store... but will anyone find it?

5 posts in this topic

I was thinking about putting all of my items up for sale in an ebay store. However, the Ebay stores information page states: "Store Inventory format does NOT appear in eBay's main search." Thus if someone is searching for a particular issue and I have it in my store... it will not show up in the results?

Does anyone have experience with this?

Thanks,

Nesta

Anybody have ANY idea why E-Bay doesn't include stores in the general search? Makes no sense to me...if you're looking for an item, does it really make that much of a difference what the selling format is to most buyers? I doubt it..."buy it now" isn't significantly different to a buyer than those stores are. People just want to buy whatever it is they're looking for.

I think listing fees are greatly reduced if you're listing your item in a store. I.e. only 10 cents or something to list instead of up to $4 or whatever. But the drawback is it won't show up in searches..