• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hotflips is moving!!!!!!!!

49 posts in this topic

Hotflips has become the “go-to” supply dealer all over the country. Their “Comic Vision ™” brand can be seen in retail stores all over from California to New York, and even ranging over seas as well.

Do you supply anywhere in the UK? (shrug)

Um, should I take that as a no? (shrug) (shrug)

For Immediate Release: November 23, 2009

Hackensack, NJ—Hotflips, LLC, a leading supplier in the Comic Book and Sportscard market, has announced that they are moving their business to Farmingdale, NY. They will be moving into a warehouse almost three times the size as their current one. Their new address will be: 27 Heisser Court, Farmingdale, NY 11735.

“This move allows us to keep more of the most popular products we carry, in stock,” said Jeff Cerrito, Co-Owner. “By purchasing more product, it will allow even better pricing on certain products than we have already.”

Hotflips has become the “go-to” supply dealer all over the country. Their “Comic Vision ™” brand can be seen in retail stores all over from California to New York, and even ranging over seas as well. They will continue to set up at Comic Book Conventions and some Sports Card shows in the future..

One thing that will not be changing is the excellent customer service that customers have been accustomed to. “We have met some great people during our time in New Jersey, and we hope to establish new friendships out in Long Island as well,” said Charles Cerrito, Co-Owner. “We are very excited about this move.”

Moving should start around December 1st. Plans to be fully relocated should be around December 8th. Any questions or Enquiries should be made through our website: www.hotflips.com.

So no more BBQ food? :(

Hotflips has become the “go-to” supply dealer all over the country. Their “Comic Vision ™” brand can be seen in retail stores all over from California to New York, and even ranging over seas as well.

Check Incognito comics.

Check Incognito comics.

Thanks. (thumbs u I've had some of their CGC bags before, didn't realise they came from you.

I think you should move to the Midwest in order to minimize shipping costs to the rest of the United States. :baiting:

Is there traffic there??

You have to pass a horse and buggy here and there but other than that.... :grin:

I think you should move to the Midwest in order to minimize shipping costs to the rest of the United States. :baiting:

Is there traffic there??

You have to pass a horse and buggy here and there but other than that.... :grin:

Sweet!!

(thumbs u

Are you kidding me dude! I am A lover of half naked women,but please cant you tone down your sig. line. :makepoint:

Werd.

-slym (has since put T-T-T on ignore)

only person i've ever put on ignore. his sigline is just :censored: stupid