• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Spookshow Funnies Cards full set signed & limited! SOLD

6 posts in this topic

I am making a set of handmade trading cards called Spookshow funnies. each card is a giclee done in classic trading card sizes. I have hand cut each card from a sheet & assembled the signed set. I am selling packs to the general public but not full sets. This is for 1 full set of 27 different signed cards. Each card is limited to 50 copies. Not only is this a full set, but has the earlier printed cards which are different from later printings, so several cards in this set are 1 of only 5 printed copies. As I went forward I refined these until I was happy, but several earlier printing plates were made first. The backs either have text, or a puzzle piece like classic trading card sets of the past.

I expect this series to be sold out in but a few months at the rate they have been selling since I unveiled them last week, here is a chance to get all 27 trading cards in one shot. The price is $125.00

some example photos follow.

4097686154_f10bfde22d_o.jpg

4130463564_bc4395673e_o.jpg

thanks for looking!