• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

fenomenol fawcett fetish featured
9 9

1,875 posts in this topic

lotsa fenomenol fawcetts since my last post here.

cmj11.jpg

Suicide shifter is on the left hand side which means Captain Marvel Jr. rode a Harley. I need that cover in fair to good.

:blahblah:

ibis5.jpg

This is a great book BP and made me want to get some issues in this run. I have a question about Ibis #3 though and you would seem to be the man to ask. Is there confusion over whether #3 is a Raboy cover or not?

Gerber doesn't note it but Overstreet does and Comiclink has an old label stating "Raboy cover" but a new label that doesn't. (shrug)

lotsa fenomenol fawcetts since my last post here.

master22.jpg

Never noticed this Captain Nazi cover before. Probably because his back is to the camera lol Love the girl on the table.

the baddie is about to get a face-ful of wax death. maybe i'll crack it to see how he makes out.

At least we know the Fawcett baddies are just as dumb as their Timely and DC counterparts. Otherwise, he would have poured the wax on her face first! Or dumped the hot coals on her... hm

ibis5.jpg

This is a great book BP and made me want to get some issues in this run. I have a question about Ibis #3 though and you would seem to be the man to ask. Is there confusion over whether #3 is a Raboy cover or not?

Gerber doesn't note it but Overstreet does and Comiclink has an old label stating "Raboy cover" but a new label that doesn't. (shrug)

i don't believe #3 is raboy. not on my raboy want-list, at any rate. and i checked some h'tage archives and saw a label that noted "raboy art" but not "raboy cover," but didn't look at them all.

ibis5.jpg

i don't believe #3 is raboy. not on my raboy want-list, at any rate. and i checked some h'tage archives and saw a label that noted "raboy art" but not "raboy cover," but didn't look at them all.

I saw some of the "Raboy art" notes also. Overstreet and the old label copy on Comiclink are the only "Raboy cover" notes I've seen.

I'll assume it's a non-Raboy cover (Gerber, new label and Billy Parker vs. Overstreet and old label). Thanks.