• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS: Daredevil #11 / CGC 9.6

6 posts in this topic

I'm thinking about selling my Daredevill #11 CGC 9.6 WHITE PAGES on comiclink later on this week. It is 1 of 4 in 9.6 with only 1 book higher (a 9.8).

If any forumites are interested, pls PM with offers. I'm looking for something slightly north of $1,000.

I'll try to post a scan of this book shortly.

bhampel

Good luck on your sale.

It would seem to me that $1K might be a touch too high. That's over 10 times guide plus there are 4 copies in 9.6, 1 in 9.8, but also has 10 copies in 9.4. It's also a white cover book which usually makes it easier to find in high-grade (like # 9).

On the other hand if it was issue #10, which only has 1 copy in 9.6 (and nothing higher), that would be another story.

By the way, do you have any other high grade issues between 1-20 for sale?

If you feel $1000 is a touch too high, what do you then think is more reasonable? Also, can anyone provide a gpanalysis output for this book?

Early today, I just dropped off the following Daredevil's at the CGC booth at the big apple con: #1, #24, #27, #33.

I'm shooting for an 8.5 on the #1 and 9.4's on the other three.

If you feel $1000 is a touch too high, what do you then think is more reasonable? Also, can anyone provide a gpanalysis output for this book?

Early today, I just dropped off the following Daredevil's at the CGC booth at the big apple con: #1, #24, #27, #33.

I'm shooting for an 8.5 on the #1 and 9.4's on the other three.

My Green River Daredevil #11 CGC 9.4 sold for $480 recently. All proceeds went to ACTOR so that may have inflated the price a little.

There was one sale of a 9.6 back in July 2002 for around $960.00. Remember that was when Spider-Man had just come out and everyone knew Daredevil would come out in 8 months.

A 9.4 sold in May 2003 for $395.00 and the only other sale in 9.4 was the Green River copy.