• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Apologies and a question to those who ordered my last postcard

28 posts in this topic

Hello everyone, I want to apologize to anyone I may have left hanging in a PM conversation recently, or if you did not receive the Thanksgiving postcard yet & you ordered one. About a week before Thanksgiving I found out my mom has cancer, and it affected me more than I would have expected. One of the things that changed is that I haven't felt much like "Socializing" so my presence here has been very limited. I feel like I may have dropped the ball on a few conversations.

I also have had to bump a lot of projects around so I could fit in a visit up there to spend some time with her. Part of that fall out was I completely lost track of mailing the Thanksgiving cards & who actually got sent out. If you have not received one please drop me a line & I will get it out to you.

Her future is looking good, and as the treatment progresses, the doctors are more & more encouraging, so that is great news.

:foryou: Thanks!

Hoping your mom makes a speedy and full recovery (thumbs u Don't worry about the other stuff. People here will completely understand…except greggy. You best get his s**t mailed out pronto. Got my card, btw

Sorry to hear about your Mom Shivers..your priorties are in the right place and bless your heart. I'll send some positive thoughts your way and hope your Mom keeps progressing and whips cancer's butt..

((((HUGS)))

Best wishes, my friend. If you need anything, call me.

I hope she makes a speedy recovery. I can only imagine how tough this has been on your whole family. :foryou: