• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

my g.a. pedigree run
2 2

762 posts in this topic

Great books Billy.

Enjoyed looking through them.

It does bring up the question as to whether there is one book that is common to all the pedigrees?

don't know if there's a definitive way of knowing, but, anecdotally, it's hard to believe one of the O.o.'s of the peds could have passed on grabbing a copy of hello pal 1.

It does bring up the question as to whether there is one book that is common to all the pedigrees?

No as the timelines don't overlap. For example the Larson end in 40/41 while some of the others don't start until years later. In other cases the pedigrees include very limited focus or number of issues. I doubt there is any issue that has even 10 pedigrees.

Some wonderful books Billy but you had to throw the old Hello Pal in there. :tonofbricks:

put me into a nice s.h. denver and you'll have seen the last of it, insofar as my postings are concerned. gator will surely buy it from me, and then he'll likely show it off as often as i do.