• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Who Draws The HOTTEST Babes?

388 posts in this topic

frazetta_026.jpg

Frazetta just has something that most lack. His work is very emotional and real. Not in a perfectly anatomical way, but more in a "life is strange but beautiful kind" of way. His ability to capture the moment is amazing.

R.

What I find interesting is that almost everyone's favorite artists don't draw skinny, anorexic looking women, and yet the majority of today's hottest models are all twiggy thin and look remotely nothing like this.

Why the dichotomy?

What I find interesting is that almost everyone's favorite artists don't draw skinny, anorexic looking women, and yet the majority of today's hottest models are all twiggy thin and look remotely nothing like this.

Why the dichotomy?

Because we aren't gay fashion designers who see the embodiement of beauty as a woman who looks like a 14 year old boy. Not that there's anythimg wrong with that.

OK, I've been open-minded about all this...and have thoroughly enjoyed the scans!...and my amended list now reads...

Matt Baker

Frank Frazetta

Frank Cho

Adam Hughes

Terry Dodson

Eric Basaldua

Dave Stevens

Candidate selection is still open, though, so keep 'em coming! (thumbs u

OK, I've been open-minded about all this...and have thoroughly enjoyed the scans!...and my amended list now reads...

Matt Baker

Frank Frazetta

Frank Cho

Adam Hughes

Terry Dodson

Eric Basaldua

Dave Stevens

Al Rio.

Matt Baker

Frank Frazetta

Frank Cho

Adam Hughes

Terry Dodson

Eric Basaldua

Dave Stevens

Giovanna Casotto, maybe? (shrug)

Based on your sig line she should be right in your wheelhouse. She draws a fine curvy woman. :cloud9:

semttulo1.jpg