• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

First appearance of Tim Vigil's FAUST?

31 posts in this topic

I thought that Faust's first appearance was Faust #1 LOTD #1 (Northstar) But I've discovered his First Appearance is really Omega #1. Now my question to the experts is how rare is Omega #1? How much money should I expect to pay for a NM/MT copy? and are there any production defects on the book I should now about with O#1? I also discovered there are several different variants to this book.

1. Yellow Thunder bolt.

2. Portfolio Edition.

3. Limited Edition (ltd 1000 copies)

4. Premire Edition (Standerd cvr?)

Edited by Mr 9.8

All kind of hard to find in HG

There is also Northstar 1 in 1988 with Faust on the back cover.

this one has been on the bay for a while you might be able to get him to lower the price.

It is a 9.6 so it might not meet your standards :baiting:

http://cgi.ebay.com/OMEGA-1-S-Ned-by-Tim-Vigil-Faust-WP-CGC-9-6-HG_W0QQitemZ180086129095QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item29edf841c7

Edited by Evil Uncle

All kind of hard to find in HG

There is also Northstar 1 in 1988 with Faust on the back cover.

this one has been on the bay for a while you might be able to get him to lower the price.

It is a 9.6 so it might not meet your standards :baiting:

http://cgi.ebay.com/OMEGA-1-S-Ned-by-Tim-Vigil-Faust-WP-CGC-9-6-HG_W0QQitemZ180086129095QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item29edf841c7

Saw that one awhile back. I may just buy it sense a 9.8 is going to be impossible. :tonofbricks:

Or, there is this one.

Omega 1 CGC 9.6 Limited Signed Numbered

Interesting enough, this is not the first time I think I've found HQ Comics posting a book listed on ComicLink also on eBay.

You noticed that too? Is it normal to have the same book on ebay & comiclink? also is it the same book? they could have multiples of this book. (sorry I have not taking the time to read the registry #'s)

First appearance was Grips 1. :gossip:

I don't believe so.

I have that and he isn't in it.

Now Grips is considered a Pre FAUST creation as they are both very similar.

(saw that description in a old price guide)