• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

JUST back from CGC today, mix high/mid grade Marvel/DC 15% off till Sunday pm

70 posts in this topic

Strange Tales #138 9.0 c/ow Except for the light dust shadow on the back cover I would expect this book to be a 9.4 Asking $50

st138.jpg

:takeit: @15%off

I can't believe this was still lying around... :)

I bought my Strange Tales #135 CGC 6.5 off of you from ebay too. Is it from the same collection?

Strange Tales #138 9.0 c/ow Except for the light dust shadow on the back cover I would expect this book to be a 9.4 Asking $50

st138.jpg

I bought my Strange Tales #135 CGC 6.5 off of you from ebay too. Is it from the same collection?

Yep same collection, it was to bad how some of the books were stored because they were so nice..

Will be back after 3pm today

PM sent!

Nice pick-up I was hoping this would be gone this morning to remove the temptation. If not I was going to take it even though I'm not working on Strange Tales yet with the 108 and this book that went on the boards the past two days at great prices maybe it's time to get them rolling hm