• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mike Zeck & John Beatty Private signing/sketch event - NOW TAKING REQUESTS

333 posts in this topic

Dan can't buy much more comics soon, cuz he's getting married ;) so I'm hoping to make him jealous with some cool stuff in the future... hahaha sorry just putting that out there :D I doubt i'll be making him very jealous though, seeing as he already has a bizzilion incredible things :o but that's gonna be my mission :D

Wow! Very nice billy! Especially those CAP ANNUAL #8's :o Like Par2ch said, there should be only (4) 9.8's signed! Congrats man!

Again, BAD A** issues!! (thumbs u

I stand corrected: the census shows (8) 9.8's as of today......with only (1) 9.9 :o

....... 9.9 is a UNIVERSAL.

I can't wait to see your Logan's Run 6 with a Thanos head sketch :D

you and me both.....you and me both

if bill got his today, mine should have been today or tomm, only about 2-3hrs away from him

Mine was fast tracked.. but if yours were too then it should be any day now :)

no i didn't......i read it before and took it the whole order was, if that's the case i've got a nice little wait on mine, but if they weren't fast tracked how'd he get my grades already?

As a CGC dealer account holder I can see all my invoices on line. The books go through various stages during the grading process and I track them daily.

When books first arrive at CGC they show recieved, after the books are recieved they are input into the system and are labeled as verfied.

After a little bit they move to schedualed for grading and the graded. This is when the grades are posted and when I contact the books owner. Graded books then are sent to encapsulation. Once they are encapsulated they get packed up and ready to be shipped.

Lastly they show shipped which means they have been encapuslated and shipped from CGC.

As of today ONLY those who purchased the additional FAST TRACK service have their invoices showing shipped. All invoices should be ready to ship by the end of this week or early next week.