• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mike Zeck & John Beatty Private signing/sketch event - NOW TAKING REQUESTS

333 posts in this topic

no i didn't......i read it before and took it the whole order was, if that's the case i've got a nice little wait on mine, but if they weren't fast tracked how'd he get my grades already?

As a CGC dealer account holder I can see all my invoices on line. The books go through various stages during the grading process and I track them daily.

When books first arrive at CGC they show recieved, after the books are recieved they are input into the system and are labeled as verfied.

After a little bit they move to schedualed for grading and the graded. This is when the grades are posted and when I contact the books owner. Graded books then are sent to encapsulation. Once they are encapsulated they get packed up and ready to be shipped.

Lastly they show shipped which means they have been encapuslated and shipped from CGC.

As of today ONLY those who purchased the additional FAST TRACK service have their invoices showing shipped. All invoices should be ready to ship by the end of this week or early next week.

lol i know the steps, what i was getting at was how did billys get graded and shipped, but yet (it seems) mine were graded at the same time and not at a bit of a slower pase

reading my post i can see how it seems i didin't know the steps and haveing a acc with them for online viewing goes, or how i wasn't clear with what i was saying (to a point)

no i didn't......i read it before and took it the whole order was, if that's the case i've got a nice little wait on mine, but if they weren't fast tracked how'd he get my grades already?

As a CGC dealer account holder I can see all my invoices on line. The books go through various stages during the grading process and I track them daily.

When books first arrive at CGC they show recieved, after the books are recieved they are input into the system and are labeled as verfied.

After a little bit they move to schedualed for grading and the graded. This is when the grades are posted and when I contact the books owner. Graded books then are sent to encapsulation. Once they are encapsulated they get packed up and ready to be shipped.

Lastly they show shipped which means they have been encapuslated and shipped from CGC.

As of today ONLY those who purchased the additional FAST TRACK service have their invoices showing shipped. All invoices should be ready to ship by the end of this week or early next week.

lol i know the steps, what i was getting at was how did billys get graded and shipped, but yet (it seems) mine were graded at the same time and not at a bit of a slower pase

reading my post i can see how it seems i didin't know the steps and haveing a acc with them for online viewing goes, or how i wasn't clear with what i was saying (to a point)

What can I say other then CGC <3 Bill Dinh :)

Don't feel so bad...they sent mine to the wrong state. :sorry:

Did they send yours to your old place? Because mine was also sent to my old place (which I found out was the address on file). Luckily my old place is in the same apartment complex.. :eek:

Yeah, mine went to my old address in Texas. I spoke with our Fearless Leader of the SS (Joe) and he said it's on the way back to Florida already and it'll be re-sent when it comes back. :banana:

Joe Rocks! :headbang:

Yeah, mine went to my old address in Texas. I spoke with our Fearless Leader of the SS (Joe) and he said it's on the way back to Florida already and it'll be re-sent when it comes back. :banana:

Joe Rocks! :headbang:

What a blatant act of sucking up. CGC ships the books to the wrong address, manages to get them sent back (we think), promises to ship them to you sometime once the books get back, and you're happy about that? (shrug)

When my alternatives include not knowing where my box is or just sitting back and pouting because I won't see my book for a few more days, then yes, I'm happy about how this has turned out. :grin:

got mine today....well sat, but i was at a comic show dam post office being closed on sun :pullhair:

well anyway

perfect placement on cap, looks like his face is painted

CaptainAmericaA8.jpg

:o since when dose spidey have 2 heads....lol just a little closer and the sketch would be on his sholder

SecretWars8.jpg

not one i've seen on the boards before

LogansRun6.jpg

plz tell mike & john ty and that i'm very happy with the way these came out (no 9.8's but close enough for me) (thumbs u