• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mike Zeck & John Beatty Private signing/sketch event - NOW TAKING REQUESTS

333 posts in this topic

Mine stuff got sent to me last week Danny, I was this close to finishing my "little Project", one more book and I am done...I will post them when they are ALL done.. :) Thanks for hooking it up, and the sketch books as well...

FYI that is the first Logans Run #6 I have had Mike sign....I have been looking for a nice copy for a while and cant seem to find one.

sry didn't mean it like that....i ment CGC'd peorid not SS

census says it's the only ss, so wasn't bragging or anything

i know there are other CGC'd just haven't seen one on here yet

sorry about the misunderstanding (thumbs u

Got my books today. Thanks Dan!! :applause:

secretwars8.jpg

cappann8.th.jpg

(worship)

was thinking of going with spidey/venom too, but thought venom's not in the book and doom is a important player in the story hence my spidey/doom

lol was thinking of spidey/beyonder too, but i think it would have looked goofy

Got my books today. Thanks Dan!! :applause:

secretwars8.jpg

cappann8.th.jpg

(worship)

was thinking of going with spidey/venom too, but thought venom's not in the book and doom is a important player in the story hence my spidey/doom

lol was thinking of spidey/beyonder too, but i think it would have looked goofy

Yeah, hes not technically in the book but the label does say suit that eventually becomes venom. You're doom looks great thouhgh (thumbs u

James Howlett... Your black spidey looks really really cool, the way Beatty cut the top and bottom off, I really like it!! I got a Venom from Beatty :o and an Iron Man by Zeck. We'll soon see how it turns out :D I didn't want a black spidey cuz it's usually pretty simple, but if I had known it would have been as cool as yours - I would have loved it! :D

Loving the Doom dude :applause:

got mine today....well sat, but i was at a comic show dam post office being closed on sun :pullhair:

well anyway

perfect placement on cap, looks like his face is painted

CaptainAmericaA8.jpg

:o since when dose spidey have 2 heads....lol just a little closer and the sketch would be on his sholder

SecretWars8.jpg

not one i've seen on the boards before

LogansRun6.jpg

plz tell mike & john ty and that i'm very happy with the way these came out (no 9.8's but close enough for me) (thumbs u