• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

X-MEN #1 club
27 27

3,535 posts in this topic

Thanks dude. I noticed in the Fed-ex tracking that the package requires a signature. Anyone have any clue where fed-ex packages go when no one is there to sign for it? lol

My girlfriend will be here so when I know it's coming, she has to wake up early and wait by the living room so she doesn't miss it lol

They go to the back to the nearest hub. The address will be given on the call tag left on your door.

My X-men #1 is coming today!!!!! I made my girlfriend wake up earlier this morning on her day off so she could be there to sign for it. Our floor of the house is the entire upstairs so we'd never hear the Fed Ex guy show up. So she's sleeping on the living room couch to wait for them lol

Can't wait to add this one to the run!

My X-men #1 is coming today!!!!! I made my girlfriend wake up earlier this morning on her day off so she could be there to sign for it. Our floor of the house is the entire upstairs so we'd never hear the Fed Ex guy show up. So she's sleeping on the living room couch to wait for them lol

now thats love right there lol

Finally got home to check it out!! I love it. For a poor mans copy it's really cool! Restored 4.0 or so. I think that apparent grade is fairly accurate. You can see the resto on it but just sitting in a mylar it looks great..at least I think so lol

So now I feel like my 1-66 run officially begins. I'll upgrade this eventually but I like this a lot so I'm in no rush.

Sorry for the crappy picture. No scanner at the moment.

1gg1nk.jpg

Just like the book, she sounds like a keeper!

I just bought a little xmen collection that has a mid grade 1 in it... also have a high grade copy hitting cgc soon, really keeping my fingers "crossed" on that one :wishluck:

Since you are so strict and accurate on your grading...I wouldn't be surprised if it grades higher than your expectation.

I just bought a little xmen collection that has a mid grade 1 in it... also have a high grade copy hitting cgc soon, really keeping my fingers "crossed" on that one :wishluck:

Since you are so strict and accurate on your grading...I wouldn't be surprised if it grades higher than your expectation.

I am hoping... praying it gets one grade above what I think

I am hoping... praying it gets one grade above what I think

:wishluck: