• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS: ASM #129 cgc 9.2 white pages!!!

8 posts in this topic

Hi, I am posting one book for sale in this thread to see if I can use the funds for another purchase. Unfortunately I can only accept paypal, personal option, in order to speed things up.

As usual the stake ( :takeit: ) trumps all PMs, and PMs will be answered in the order they are received.

Shipping will be calculated based on the address of the buyer. Please feel free to PM with any questions you may have. :)

ASM #129 CGC 9.2 White pages. Very nice copy. $750.00 * :news:* ON HOLD *

ASM129cgc92.jpg

I can only accept paypal, personal option, in order to speed things up.

Are there any limitations to this method of payment? hm

Limitation meaning limitations in the amount to be sent or accepted? I've never had any problems accepting larger amounts.

This is exactly what I paid for the book last year. Not trying to make any money just fund another book.

And the staples are clean... ;):baiting:

Hi, I am posting one book for sale in this thread to see if I can use the funds for another purchase. Unfortunately I can only accept paypal, personal option, in order to speed things up.

As usual the stake ( :takeit: ) trumps all PMs, and PMs will be answered in the order they are received.

Shipping will be calculated based on the address of the buyer. Please feel free to PM with any questions you may have. :)

ASM #129 CGC 9.2 White pages. Very nice copy. $750.00

ASM129cgc92.jpg

Great 9.2 and great price!

Also love the Batman 227 in your sig! (thumbs u