• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

***Thread Closed***

18 posts in this topic

I may have some other GA to post later today. :takeit: Trumps. I will ship to Canada and internationally to known members for additional shipping. Shipping is $5.00 1-3 comics. Over $100 will require insurance which will be at cost.

If you are not happy, you are more than welcome to return the comic but you must do so within 3 days of receipt of comic. These are mainly reader copies.

Paypal personal preferred. Books will also be $5.00 to ship.

Thanks!

Classic cover! TR43. I did have my CGC copy up for grabs but I figure I'll keep this and try to list this one instead. $100 Baker cover and Baker art in interior. Nice reader copy.

Minor spine roll, spine wear. Nice off white PQ. G+ copy. Some staining on the romances can be seen in scan. Staple pull on both staples but still held together. Dog ear on top near approved comics. This is a classic cover that rarely shows up.

img719.jpg

img720.jpg

G.I Jane 5. Pre-code. Has a lingerie scene in interior. 3-D parody on cover. Has a couple of creases on cover that can be seen in scan. Staple pull on both staples but still held nicely together and spine area looks to be in pretty decent shape. PQ Is off-white. January 1954.

VG+ $65

img752.jpg

img753.jpg

G.I Jane 5. Pre-code. Has a lingerie scene in interior. 3-D parody on cover. Has a couple of creases on cover that can be seen in scan. Staple pull on both staples but still held nicely together and spine area looks to be in pretty decent shape. PQ Is off-white. January 1954.

VG+ $65

img752.jpg

:takeit:

VG+ $65

img752.jpg

:takeit:

Wow nice pickup. You beat me to this one!

Ranch Romances Pulp F+ How often do you see such a nice pulp? The PQ is, however, cream. There is a little bit of bumpage to the top corner. I know there is a little bit of "bubbling" to the back cover but I think the scanner makes this look worse than it is.

$35

img773.jpg

img774.jpg

I know I know...not really a GA book but it talks about GA stuff :) It's a pretty thick book. I think I can ship in Media for $5..so lets go with $5 shipping on this.

$7

img761.jpg

True Life Secrets 20 1954. There is actually some pretty nice artwork in here...it's a shame that Charlton went so drab later on with the romance comics.

SOLD

Cream pages VG chip off on spine. Lingerie scene.

img768.jpg

img769.jpg

Girls Love Stories 162. high grade. It does have a little bit of a bumpage curl on the bottom middle of the comic and some printer creases on the back and one on the front. Small chip out on bottom corner on back cover. Off white PQ It is a 25c larger edition. F+

$10

img764.jpg

img765.jpg

Wow comics 34 VG/F copy. It has minor rust on the staples on the outside and in the interior center it is a bit more rusty with one of the centerfold staples coming loose. It's a shame about the staples because other than this it's a really nice copy. Super nice colors with off white PQ. Small chip out on back cover.

$55

img750.jpg

img751.jpg

IMG_7092.jpg