• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

for once, i waited 'til it was in hand

80 posts in this topic

i gave up one of my best books for this baby, but i am very, very happy. really thought i'd never have one, which absence would have led to me getting out of the fox run at some point most likely. i'm in for the duration now, down to just 3 books.

fantastic3-1.jpg

Classic Classic Classic! :headbang:

Beautiful book!!! That's a sharp copy. Wow!!

sick book Billy - congrats!!!

thanks sardo, and all you geeks. beyond giddy for the book, i am.

bedrock and i exchanged hostages at a spot between houston and my home; he of course stayed to play poker. i imagine y'all will see his new acquisition late tonite or tomorrow a.m. i'll stay mum so as not to steal his thunder.

That is one heck of a book, Billy. Hope we can get more details on the deal.

Really amazing copy... great, mid-grade, with OW pages. Thats a keeper book. One of the best covers out there!

And I hear you'll be recreating it for a mutual friend. :hi:

Thats the word on the street, Jeff!

Billy, I've never seen that cover before. It's amazing. Congrats.

Where in the world have you been Mike??????

Congrats, again, Billy. I was thrilled when you called me to tell me about the deal the other day.

I will be jealous for all of time.

:)

i gave up one of my best books for this baby, but i am very, very happy. really thought i'd never have one, which absence would have led to me getting out of the fox run at some point most likely. i'm in for the duration now, down to just 3 books.

fantastic3-1.jpg

You know, I almost never post the "nice book" type post, but This book is just too nice not to say CONGRATS! Vey sweet. Now please tell us, what did you have to give up to get it?

fantastic3-1.jpg

You know, I almost never post the "nice book" type post, but This book is just too nice not to say CONGRATS! Vey sweet. Now please tell us, what did you have to give up to get it?

:gossip: His soul

fantastic3-1.jpg

:gossip: His soul

Only 10% of it.

fantastic3-1.jpg

Now that it's public, and having seen the book in person this past week, all I can saw is AWESOME! :headbang:

You done good, Mr. P...

fantastic3-1.jpg

with the drek parker posts, we all almost never post the "nice book" type post lol

fantastic3-1.jpg

the left one.

fantastic3-1.jpg

Geek, I feel responsible.

lol

I know that this might just be your favorite book of all time.

I'm so glad you've finally got it in hand.

:applause:

It's a beautiful book.