• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

for once, i waited 'til it was in hand

80 posts in this topic

i gave up one of my best books for this baby, but i am very, very happy. really thought i'd never have one, which absence would have led to me getting out of the fox run at some point most likely. i'm in for the duration now, down to just 3 books.

fantastic3-1.jpg

i gave up one of my best books for this baby, but i am very, very happy. really thought i'd never have one, which absence would have led to me getting out of the fox run at some point most likely. i'm in for the duration now, down to just 3 books.

fantastic3-1.jpg

glad it worked out for you, you big ole lsu geek

fantastic3-1.jpg

Holy Carp! That's a big book you got yourself, PAL. You must be very excited, I know I would be. (thumbs u :applause:

fantastic3-1.jpg

(worship):applause:

Did you trade for it or did you sell the book first and buy it? And what did you give up to get such a beast?!

Awesome book!

Did you trade for it or did you sell the book first and buy it? And what did you give up to get such a beast?!

Awesome book!

Perhaps another geek will soon show what Billy traded away.Both incredible books to be sure.

Awesome book!

Perhaps another geek will soon show what Billy traded away.Both incredible books to be sure.

a tall geek from...well, from one of the big states :baiting:

Awesome book!

Well I was watching the Fantastic on eBay so I know where it came from ...

That is one heck of a book, Billy. Hope we can get more details on the deal.

Really amazing copy... great, mid-grade, with OW pages. Thats a keeper book. One of the best covers out there!

And I hear you'll be recreating it for a mutual friend. :hi:

fantastic3-1.jpg

Classic Classic Classic! :headbang: