• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

my 5 favorite non-timely covers

125 posts in this topic

Favorite 5? I have no idea. Here's a few books I really like.

Nifty9.jpg

This is what my collection wants to be when it grows up.

lol I'm sure it will get there. You should have seen mine after my first years as nothing like any of those was in it.

Thanks, Rick and Billy.

sw.jpg

:o

He's shared it before but it looks just as sweet as ever! :cloud9:

Favorite 5? I have no idea. Here's a few books I really like.

Nifty9.jpg

BEAUTIFUL (thumbs u (thumbs u (thumbs u

wonderworld8.jpg

maybe my top 5 period (just didn't have one to post)
I used to own it. :cry:

oops, missed the background of the cover...

I did too at first. When I first started my trooper database, I missed a lot of books because of the small troopers in the background. I started with 400 books on my list, it has grown to a little over 700. Damn troopers are sneaky.

This is one of the nicer Crippens I've seen. No foxing that I can see on the front that they usually have. I have a few D copies and they all have that foxing on them.

I have a few Crippens myself and know exactly what you're saying. Got lucky on this one I suppose.

oops, missed the background of the cover...

I did too at first. When I first started my trooper database, I missed a lot of books because of the small troopers in the background. I started with 400 books on my list, it has grown to a little over 700. Damn troopers are sneaky.

And they should be... (thumbs u

All the books are wonderful, I especially like the themes, John's card covers, Vaughn's trooper covers.

I'm in the midst of a rebagging and boarding project, it's taking me forever because I keep looking through the books, I'm only up to A, but these are 2 of my favorite covers with horses...Someone else posted the Wonder World that is my all time favorite, but he had a much nicer copy than mine:)

aa720001.jpg

allgreat0001.jpg