• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Current ASM

31 posts in this topic

The Gauntlet is "so-so"?? Maybe the 2 Sandman issues, but the Electro ones were good. Did you all read the Rhino issue? That issue was the best single issue of Spidey I've read in forever. I'm one issue behind, but the first Mysterio issue was really good and it involved both new and old villains.

I tried the first 2 issues of "Web". It was ok. I liked the main stories, but the other stories were not very good. Overall, it's very skippable so I'm out on that one. I'm picking up the first "Peter Parker" just because it's $0.74 through DCBS.

I like the 3 issues of Spidey per month because I like the stories. If they were , I wouldn't buy them obviously. ASM is one of the few Marvels that I still get along with Cap and DD. DD is getting near the chopping block unfortunately.

I like the ASM except for the writer/artist change all the time. I get confused from time to time as well. Did not know of a Peter Parker series coming out. When is this happening? Don't care for Web much....I get it and read it but it doesn't do much for me. Yeah, I beleive the memories are just blocked and not erased. It will all weave it self out soon................