• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Chew Set Scoring - input requested

192 posts in this topic

• Administrator

OK, so has it been decided, will the "Image Firsts edition" book be competitive or not? If so, what scoring should I use?

Also, what scoring should I use for "Chew: Behind the Scenes"?

Thanks everyone! :)

Have either of these been graded. IMHO the image first reprint should be low, may be even slightly lower than the later reprints.

Regarding the NOLA:Behind the scenes, it's a tough call. I would say it needs to be high. It was only ever distributed at last years NOLA festival and only 50 printed.

Is it worth mentioning that Rob produced another Sketch book ltd to 50 at this years Nola Festival (shrug)

Image Firsts edition...

Include it. 24 points like other later reprints.

Chew: Behind the Scenes.... hm ... only 50 printed... hard call.

I'm almost thinking 22 hm for the image firsts. Although part of me thinks this may be hard at 9.8 as they were printed on such low quality paper and I find it hard to believe that people have been buying 9.8's and subbing straight away (shrug)

If it must be competitive I like 22 points for Image 1sts (just slightly behind other reprints) For CHEW:Behind the Scenes 46 which is 2 points higher than AOC but still less than #1 1st print. Also keep in mind Chew BTS will all be qualified grades.

Universal 9.8

Chew 1 Image 1st 22

Chew: Behind the Scenes 46

Can we all agree? :)

Since the Behind the Scenes is a sketchbook as opposed to having a story I tend to value the #1 1st print.

BTS would be the second highest point value for Chew. Because this predates and has a slightly lower print run I thought it would be appropriate to have a higher point structure than the 100 print run AOC. They are both quite rare.

OK, so has it been decided, will the "Image Firsts edition" book be competitive or not? If so, what scoring should I use?

Gemma

For a Universal 9.8

Image 1sts 22 points

Chew: Behind the Scenes 46 points

Do we leave this for 24 hours for objections then go ahead? (shrug)

Gemma

For a Universal 9.8

Image 1sts 22 points

Chew: Behind the Scenes 46 points

Do we leave this for 24 hours for objections then go ahead? (shrug)

Are we good to go Gemma ? :foryou: