• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Chew Set Scoring - input requested

192 posts in this topic

I see that the Larry Art of Chew is listed with the other Larry Variants as having 1,000 copies but I suspect that's incorrect. I'll check it out or if anyone has 1st hand knowledge that would be great.

I see that the Larry Art of Chew is listed with the other Larry Variants as having 1,000 copies but I suspect that's incorrect. I'll check it out or if anyone has 1st hand knowledge that would be great.

(thumbs u

I am on the phone with him right now, it's an error on the site an he will fix it, It's only a print run of 200(I've seen them).

Andrew said he will post here later but gave the go ahead for a quote.

yep its 200 copies for larrys art of chew

Wow, that is limited. How about 38 points?

Jus don't like my 40 eh? :baiting:

I'm fine with 38.

:roflmao:

:applause:

We are all making this easy to work out.

Gemma, another one knocked out.

Feel free to list the final results for any 2nd opinions Nick (thumbs u

Not clear what you are asking for Jeff. Do you mean if anyone has differed with our recommendations? So far, nobody has. It's been you, me, Bobby, and Gaz locking everything down pretty smooth so far.

???

Gemma, here is the group summary of how we recommend to change the Chew registry for certain books.

1. Chew 1 first print, Chew 1 Larry's Variant, Chew 1 reprints. The recommended changes are noted in red.

48 points = Chew 1 CGC 9.8, 1st print

32 points = Chew 1 CGC 9.8, 2nd print

32 points = Chew 1 CGC 9.8, 3rd print

36 points = Chew 1 CGC 9.8, 3rd print variant

32 points = Chew 1 CGC 9.8, 4th print

2. Art of Chew, Art of Chew Larry's Variant.

44 points = Art of Chew, Regular Edition

38 points = Art of Chew, Larry's Variant (needs to be added)

3. Chew 2, 2nd printing.

After a discussion on this topic, a few said there was no special situation leading to boosting the points on this issue.

Did I miss anything, team?

Gemma, here is the group summary of how we recommend to change the Chew registry for certain books.

1. Chew 1 first print, Chew 1 Larry's Variant, Chew 1 reprints. The recommended changes are noted in red.

38 points = Art of Chew, Larry's Variant

3. Chew 2, 2nd printing.

After a discussion on this topic, a few said there was no special situation leading to boosting the points on this issue.

Where's the Fifth Print?

:baiting:

Looks good to me. Feel free to give me the heads up on any future discussions of this nature Nick. I'm a big fan of integrity of the registry.

Gemma - thanks for the opportunity to contribute to the registry!! Keep up the great work!

Edited by branget

Looks good to me. Feel free to give me the heads up on any future discussions of this nature Nick. I'm a big fan of integrity of the registry.

Gemma - thanks for the opportunity to contribute to the registry!! Keep up the great work!

Everyone made this fun and super-easy.

:applause:

• Administrator

38 points = Art of Chew, Larry's Variant

3. Chew 2, 2nd printing.

I will check back in the morning to make sure no one is opposed, but otherwise I will apply these suggestions tomorrow.

I am glad that you could all come to an agreement without any major issues! :banana:

:gossip: can I get you to coach the rest of the board members on how well this can work? lol