• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Chew Set Scoring - input requested

192 posts in this topic

Of course this does mean I move to #2 on the registry :sorry: Unless I can add before tomorrow hm

You're always #1 to me because you were so fair throughout the discussion.

:foryou: I look forward to the next one. (thumbs u

Jeff, you will be in 1st place on the Chew registry... It looks like it will be bouncing back and fourth between you and I... But I am confident the two of us will be untouchable. Unless this Chew #1 pops up all of a sudden. zzz I think its tucked under a pillow somewhere. Some guys here like to play the sleeper role zzz

Jeff, you will be in 1st place on the Chew registry... It looks like it will be bouncing back and fourth between you and I... But I am confident the two of us will be Touchable. Unless this Chew #1 pops up all of a sudden. zzz I think its tucked under a pillow somewhere. Some guys here like to play the sleeper role zzz

Fixed that fer ya

:shy:

I am on the phone with him right now, it's an error on the site an he will fix it, It's only a print run of 200(I've seen them).

Andrew said he will post here later but gave the go ahead for a quote.

Confirming 200 count print run, I think it's been mentioned before that was even printed inside cover.

In regards to the 3rd print variant cover as it's now been labeled, that detail would be nice to be told about by the publisher up front instead of expecting a #1 variant. I would imagine the publishers, maybe not being registry buffs, probably don't pay much/any attention to that.

Yeah, you are where your at anyhow thanks to me as I sold you the chew #1 9.9 and the chew #2 cgc 10.0 for 100.00.... you got a smoken deal... I kick myself everyday for selling that book to begin w/...

I think you might be replying to someone else, I helped you with your set! (thumbs u

Jeff, you will be in 1st place on the Chew registry... It looks like it will be bouncing back and fourth between you and I... But I am confident the two of us will be Touchable. Unless this Chew #1 pops up all of a sudden. zzz I think its tucked under a pillow somewhere. Some guys here like to play the sleeper role zzz

Fixed that fer ya

:taptaptap:

Fixed that fer ya

:taptaptap:

(shrug)

:whee:

Yeah, you are where your at anyhow thanks to me as I sold you the chew #1 9.9 and the chew #2 cgc 10.0 for 100.00.... you got a smoken deal... I kick myself everyday for selling that book to begin w/...

I think you might be replying to someone else, I helped you with your set! (thumbs u

yes you were a huge help to my set w/ the Larrys Chew you sold.. I was refering to the one and only 10.0 chew I sold for 100.00 I kick myself everyday for selling it.. It was my first ever 10.0 sub and I would do almost anything to have it back!

I am on the phone with him right now, it's an error on the site an he will fix it, It's only a print run of 200(I've seen them).

Andrew said he will post here later but gave the go ahead for a quote.

Confirming 200 count print run, I think it's been mentioned before that was even printed inside cover.

In regards to the 3rd print variant cover as it's now been labeled, that detail would be nice to be told about by the publisher up front instead of expecting a #1 variant. I would imagine the publishers, maybe not being registry buffs, probably don't pay much/any attention to that.

I think where the confusion could have been avoided is if Larry's Comics would have noted these books on its site as the Chew 1, 3rd print variant cover. That still makes it special and collectible, but also crystal clear.

Just saying.

Ya think so? Lets see what ya got? If you pass us, you will have a very sweet and respected set! Until then it is what it is...

I am all for a fair and honest registry competition.. I love a good challenge, that's why the registry is there as well to show your collections off. The bad part is the nasty comments people leave or all the fighting that takes place on the boards.. That's the #1 reason I stopped buying books from people on here.

Edited by bcruze

.. I think CGC should not let a phone call from someone's opinion be the deciding factor on what points to give on certain books. This is why this whole debate took place to begin w/...

Someone called CGC about points in the Chew Set?

Let's keep the good spirits we maintained in this thread, as it was really cool to work with everyone without a tremendous fight.

Just a suggestion, as even having Gemma open to letting us control our registry destiny was a great show of customer care.

sHa_grouphug3.gif