• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

marvel tales run [timely/atlas] f.s. one at a time

85 posts in this topic

i'm going to get out of my marvel tales run. will keep a handful [the 97 is a s'hero book, and i love a few others], but 90%+ will be listed. i'll take it on the thread takes it, but i'll consider counters. $9 s/h for slab, $4 for raw book. we'll add a bit for multiples. if you want insurance, let me know.

i'll start with the first one, cgc 5.5., cookeville copy. $400. SOLD!!!

mt93.jpg

the 93 is sold.

i need to start scanning at 94 and up, and they'll slowly creep onto the thread. heading to norfolf, va. for my 24 yr. old's wedding tomorrow nite, so may not really get to work on the books 'til sat nite. father of the bride getting a bit excited about the whole thing right about now.

the book is sold.

i need to start scanning at 94 and up, and they'll slowly creep onto the thread. heading to norfolf, va. for my 24 yr. old's wedding tomorrow nite, so may not really get to work on the books 'til sat nite. father of the bride getting a bit excited about the whole thing right about now.

Congrats on the wedding! :applause:

the book is sold.

Congrats! You'll be in my neck of the woods. (Sort of)

#100 is a great cover and a nice book, but with those two little chunks out of the f.c., and a little chunk out of the l. edge of b.c. [about a pencil eraser]. g-vg, c/ow. $100.

mt100.jpg