• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Showcase #4 Club
12 12

3,405 posts in this topic

The other crazy part on any of the high grade SC 4's out there are the prices and price ratios of mega key's to the minor keys/ average books. Especially relative to Marvel.

As an example

X-men 1 in 9.2 vs a generic X-men semi key like issue 35 in 9.2.

Compare that to SC 4 in 9.2 vs a 135 (second GA Flash) in 9.2

Without getting into the particulars of the specific transaction above, my take on the market is that high grade SA DC's, especially semi keys, for some reason seem to do really well. Detective 359, Batman 155 and joker covers, Action 214 252, Wonder Woman 105, Aquaman 1, etc. So when a mega key like SC 4 in such nice shape doesn't hit the $100k mark like it's marvel counterparts, from a financial perspective, I'd think there was more up side (or less chance of downside) with the SC 4.

Ed

I agree, that Showcase 4 will eventually sell.

The other crazy part on any of the high grade SC 4's out there are the prices and price ratios of mega key's to the minor keys/ average books. Especially relative to Marvel.

As an example

Without getting into the particulars of the specific transaction above, my take on the market is that high grade SA DC's, especially semi keys, for some reason seem to do really well. Detective 359, Batman 155 and joker covers, Action 214 252, Wonder Woman 105, Aquaman 1, etc. So when a mega key like SC 4 in such nice shape doesn't hit the $100k mark like it's marvel counterparts, from a financial perspective, I'd think there was more up side (or less chance of downside) with the SC 4.

Ed

they always do

:signofftopic:

. . . . gosh that is a gorgeous book. That's all that matters as far as I am concerned (thumbs u

:foryou:

size matters too (at least the size of the price :blush: )

I think this one has a lot of growth potential, if you know what I mean :censored:

I know it would do wonders for my libido lol

Bob

. . . . gosh that is a gorgeous book. That's all that matters as far as I am concerned (thumbs u

I think this one has a lot of growth potential, if you know what I mean :censored:

Bob

lol

Bob

lol

:olol

Showcase #4, for when the moment is right :insane:

Get showcase22gr1959 (Rich) to change his id to showcase4gr1956, start a thread on it, and the prices will "pump" up to incredible levels.

:preach:

wouldn't that be peachy

Showcase #4, for when the moment is right :insane:

Get showcase22gr1959 (Rich) to change his id to showcase4gr1956, start a thread on it, and the prices will "pump" up to incredible levels.

:preach:

wouldn't that be peachy

As kimik and I would say, "until the Flash has a movie".

As an example

Ed

they always do

Except for the 9.2 copy.

As an example

Ed

they always do

Except for the 9.2 copy.

lol....

As an example

Ed

they always do

Except for the 9.2 copy.

Now you're just being mean. :slapfight::taptaptap::boo::Plol

Yeah, to expand on what Marvelfangirl says, this thread's for those desperate to own one or who already do :gossip:

If you wanna buy one, better to try posting this in the Want to Buy thread.

I bet you get a few responses there (thumbs u

If you are talking about the 7.0 PGX on CL for $13300, that is a healthy price.

(7.0 AF15s go for $35k).

I can remember when S4s & 15s were neck to neck...like Alydar and Affirmed !!! :preach: