• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Well guys, I'm back! I'm a collector again!

9 posts in this topic

Not sure if I ever actually stopped being one, but:

Yesterday I sold the other half of my collection, and in doing so I bought back a decent size chunk of duplicates, and half of these I've never owned.

So, I have about 28 MLJ's once again (I have 6 more not pictured here). Down from 160, but now I have a house and I'm out of debt with some money in the bank.

Here's what I picked up yesterday!

Click on the pic for a larger book. Please note that Zip Comics #34 is a book that always eluded me in the past. No one is sure exactly who drew that cover.

cigar17.jpg

cigar14.jpg

cigar01.jpg

cigar02.jpg

cigar05.jpg

cigar07.jpg

cigar04.jpg

cigar08.jpg

cigar10.jpg

cigar12.jpg

cigar18.jpg

cigar20.jpg

cigar19.jpg

cigar21.jpg

cigar09.jpg

cigar16.jpg

cigar13.jpg

cigar11.jpg

cigar03.jpg

cigar06.jpg

cigar15.jpg

;

;

If you're wondering why you've got a ton of blank space above your pictures, it's because the forum software places hard-breaks everywhere they're found when posting a message. It makes writing the HTML a little harder, but if you're going to use table tags, to avoid the whitespace, they've got to all be on one long, continuous line with no breaks between any tags.

Down from 160, but now I have a house and I'm out of debt with some money in the bank.

Congratulations, and for me, it's a lot better feeling than looking at a stack of comic books. thumbsup2.gif

I totally agree...I was getting in debt pretty bad anyway before!