• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

"Omaha" The Cat Dancer
2 2

239 posts in this topic

Omaha is a great series. The sex, while explicit, is essential to the plot. Just a great, great, great book.

Dan also reads the articles in Playboy... and Penthouse... and Hustler... and Swank...

Okay, it says Omaha right on the cover. Is that a good price for a 4th? I have seen earlier prints sell for less. Either way I'm watching it. I only need a few comics to complete my collection at this point.

My #9 is a 6th print. I'm okay with that. Not gonna replace it. My first two issues of Omaha are 2nd prints as well. Everything after that is a first print.

I just pulled my copy and it is a first print. I am trying to organize my stuff and found it. My copy looks like a fine maybe a fine+. Does anyone have an idea of what it is worth? Doesn't look like much but am curious. Thanks.

I just pulled my copy and it is a first print. I am trying to organize my stuff and found it. My copy looks like a fine maybe a fine+. Does anyone have an idea of what it is worth? Doesn't look like much but am curious. Thanks.

Is the cover price $1.50?

Omaha has a dedicated fan base, and having her 1st appearance in any collectible shape would be desirable.

Not sure of the price, unfortunately.

BS 5 is the Corben cover with all the nekkid ladies crawling over what looks like a cross between Jabba the Hut and a pinto bean, right?

How in the world is that post the one you chose to go with the offtopic graemlin? It's all just a bunch of random keystrokes to you, isn't it, counselor?

How in the world is that post the one you chose to go with the offtopic graemlin? It's all just a bunch of random keystrokes to you, isn't it, counselor?

Don't ask questions to which you won't want to know the answer.