• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

c'link auction tonite

110 posts in this topic

trying to pick up some bargains. got a few so far.

don't really collect fights this deep in the run, but i like c.a. copies, and this one was pretty with nice paper, and went for a song.

fight84.jpg

and 3 raboy's at good prices. look how white that 12 is; i'm a sucker for that. wish all my 7.0's looked like that.

cmj12.jpg

cmj32.jpg

cmj59.jpg

don't really collect fights this deep in the run, but i like c.a. copies, and this one was pretty with nice paper, and went for a song.

fight84.jpg

and 3 raboy's at good prices. look how white that 12 is; i'm a sucker for that. wish all my 7.0's looked like that.

Billy let me know next time you go after C.A. :makepoint:

fight84.jpg

Billy let me know next time you go after C.A. :makepoint:

sorry buddy; it was on a whim as it was going for nothing 'til i hit my bid.

doh! I forgot to bid. (Really.) But Parker got one of the Fights I was interested in so I'm glad it went to a good home. (And when you decide to sell...)

But with Wondercon three weeks away, I'm not in a big bidding mood at the moment.