• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

c'link auction tonite

110 posts in this topic

RAD3DCE4201033_18910.jpg

Way to go Nelson!

That was a sweet price on the Rangers 26. I think the last slabbed copy at auction was the 6.5 I bought for $400 and flipped. So you did great.

Nelson, you stole that book!

but the issue is WHY did he steal it---that dress ain't red!!!!!!!!!

:shrug:

I momentarily lost focus... :grin:

I was watching them and considering.. but Cerebus has been going very cheap for a while. I'm not sure those prices were an anomaly? Still, great books.

They seem pretty cheap to me. These books would certainly sell for more raw on ebay or the boards. Even a graded #2 for $75 is a steal. I considered picking that up to flip it, as I think it could easily sell for twice that. Last year a 9.0 sold for $300 and a 8.0 sold for $112. Some of those books went for less than the cost of grading doh!

I haven't even paid for mine yet (no way they got the check in 2 days)...

I was about to have paid by check, then I saw hidden at the bottom of an email they sent me that they took PayPal. Checks are so 2005.

but don't you have to pay 3% to use paypal like a CC?

I did win the only book I "had" to have though (thumbs u

And what might that be? :baiting:

purrrr... a little kittie...

NICE 2.5 :applause:

RAD159852010212_9411.jpg

I try to never post a book before it is in hand, so you better not have jinxed Fedex lol

Catman went downhill after Kitten joined, I only collect pre-kitten issues :P

:cloud9:

I was about to have paid by check, then I saw hidden at the bottom of an email they sent me that they took PayPal. Checks are so 2005.

not if you pay through your bank account using paypal. They also wanted it as "personal", not business, or whatever...

not if you pay through your bank account using paypal. They also wanted it as "personal", not business, or whatever...

:eek::whistle:

Beautiful! :applause:

My only other pick up of Monday. I like the colors on this one.

RAD4B65C201034_204311.jpg

wow, CLINK ships crazy fast. Just got mine.

lol I just got mine from the LAST auction!

I might try the paypal thing this time if it will get faster shipping without the price hike.