• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SOMEBODYS SMOKING COMIC CRACK ON COMICLINK.....

14 posts in this topic

It will sell. If a JIM 83 in VF sold for $10,000 , and a Spiderman 1 in NM- sold for $35,000 , you better believe that the Av4 in NM+ will sell at $25,000 plus.

It does help to have the #1 website in the world currently as far as the best selection of CGC books offered and updated on a daily basis. Ever look through all of his books? Incredible. Plus, his service is second to none.

ff 12 9.2 is around $5k to 7k, bob storms 9.2 went for $7k

I believe that IS Bob's copy on ComicLink, along with several other of Bob's FFs. Nice to see so many of them ending up in the hands of adoring collectors. devil.gif

Yeah, no kidding. I've seen several of Bob's original books up for resale at megaprices. I bought plenty of books from Bob as well, but you won't be seeing them again unless I somehow buy a one-way ticket to Upgrade City! grin.gif

I hope the frenzy is dying down a little. As much as I'd love more high grade FF's, this is not the way to get them. (And I'm a spender!)

Dan