• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Avengers # 1 and # 4 Club
12 12

1,087 posts in this topic

and my #4... a PLOD..but a really pretty PLOD....

149926-001cc.jpg

Nice! Small amount of touch up is nothing for a well eye appeal Avengers 4.

Thank you!!,and i agree,and have thought many times about cracking it out..the color touch is two small white spots of either white-out or acrilic paint...easy 7.5 universal if removed..but the purple label doesnt really bother me that much on this book.

Edited by kryptospidey

hey,i'm in this club via both books....from my personal collection.

subscription crease,and a small spot of amateur color touch on the top red edge hurt this book,otherwise it's a beauty...

comics052-1.jpg

That's well preserved copy. :applause: I have a hard time selling my books because I'm so attached to them.

lol

I know what you mean... I sold three of my Avengers #1s last year and it hurt like hell.

I keep buying Avengers #4s with the intention of upgrading, but somehow I never get round to selling my undercopies :roflmao:

Cheetah has obviously blown everyone out of the water, as expected. Anyhow, here's my contributions.

998163_001.jpg

This is my first copy of #4 ($32 in 1992).

AV4dupf.jpg

And I upgraded to this:

samscomics009.jpg

Not quite as impressive as Cheetah's, but pretty freakin' good!