• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Avengers # 1 and # 4 Club
12 12

1,089 posts in this topic

They were probably afraid CGC would go hard on the married centerfold, clipped coupon, and facsimile cover. GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

...and the rusty staples... doh!

I think the best it could be is a 9.0 assuming there are no other defects as jimjum12 mention. If I buy a book raw, I need to see, handle and smell it.

...and taste it !! :roflmao:

hmlol

They were probably afraid CGC would go hard on the married centerfold, clipped coupon, and facsimile cover. GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

...and the rusty staples... doh!

I think the best it could be is a 9.0 assuming there are no other defects as jimjum12 mention. If I buy a book raw, I need to see, handle and smell it.

...and taste it !! :roflmao:

hmlol

After tasting a number of comics, I can tell you, it's best to spit out the rusty staples.

Here are my actual copies that put me in the club.

The raw copy is in really bad shape. The upper left corner was actually cut out. I printed out a copy and have it slipped in there to make it look a tiny bit better.

Avengers4MINE.jpg

Edited by maloney414

Here are my actual copies that put me in the club.

The raw copy is in really bad shape. The upper left corner was actually cut out. I printed out a copy and have it slipped in there to make it look a tiny bit better.

Avengers4MINE.jpg

:headbang:

I've owned many Avengers 1s over the years, but I always seem to sell them. doh!

Bought this one raw last year and really liked it, so I decided to slab and keep it. :cloud9:

Avengers1_CGCFVF70.jpg

I've owned many Avengers 1s over the years, but I always seem to sell them. doh!

Bought this one raw last year and really liked it, so I decided to slab and keep it. :cloud9:

Avengers1_CGCFVF70.jpg

Nice! This is a keeper. :applause:

That is a beautiful copy,kudos to you :applause: